Friday, February 3, 2012

SUPER BOWL==FOOD!!!

So the Super Bowl is going down this Sunday!!! Yayy!!

It's great if you: want a new "big" T.v or need some groceries; why, will many stores are having price reductions (well every sale isn't really a sale). Most people have already decided their Super Bowl plans well before anyone knew who were going to the Super Bowl on Feb. 5th. Now that it's officially 60 hours away, it's on and poppn' for millions of Americans to find the "perfect" foods to have at their super bowl parties.

Well it's very obvious that 99% of people will not be concerned with the money spent or calories  consumed on this weekend..Lets face it, Americans love to EAT!

So, what are your plans for Super Bowl Sunday? Are you hosting a party? If so, what are some of the staples on the menu? And, if you're not hosting a party, are you attending a gathering to watch the game? If so, what is your goal as far as food is concern?

A. Eat and be merry with everyone else.
B. Sample a few things and fill up on water.
C. Eat a balanced meal before hand and carry a healthy dish 
D. Write in your answer

10 comments:

  1. Super bowl is not a big deal for me. While I am a foot ball fan, I really enjoy football without food. i plan to just go along with my day as regular. I have school work to do, so that certainly will keep my busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nika!!! I do not believe most foot ball fans would concur with you; but it's your truth and I'm rolling with it. While in school, my studies were my primary goal (get it done ASAP). Much success with your studies & getting that homework completed;)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dunno how it's gonna go because not only am I going to a football/Super Bowl themed birthday party on sat, hubby just told me he hosting a party at the house for super bowl....well he said it not a party but a get together....I get full fast so I'm not worried about the amount but, I'm worried about caloric value of the food( nutrition content too) I should be fine though... I hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rifa, planning to have healthy food at your home is key on Sunday; you can certainly get full fast and have racked up some calories so be prepared. Much success this weekend.

      Delete
  4. D: I don't watch football and won't be attending any parties so typical Sunday for me. Get in my workout first thing Sunday morning, make breakfast for the fam. Then the rest of the day dedicated to the girls and household chores. Dinner TBD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niqua, I predict you will come out a winner by the time it is bedtime on Sunday evening (LOL); regardless who wins the game.

      Delete
  5. Well, I'm not a football fan at all. I have absolutely no plans. Tomorrow will be a regular day for me unless I'm invited to a party at the last minute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nikky, having no plans can be a great thing on your day off. I urge you to cook so if you're invited at the last minute, you can have some of your own food prior to any gathering (preparation is key).

      Delete
  6. I was just telling my sister the other day that I haven't been invited to a super bowl party in so long. I'm losing my cool. Or have lost it already? LOL. But I have so much work to do I may just spend it at home doing that. So no big decisions on food.

    Then a friend told me today that her and her husband decided today to host something small tomorrow and gave me back some cool points. LOL...If I do decide to go, I'll eat at home before going over. ..May still stay in though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha Ms. S!!!! I'm hoping you have NOT!!! Sounds like you have a decision to make and based on the like of things, that workload is heavy. Have a healthy and productive Super Bowl Sunday!!! tsk tsk LOL

    ReplyDelete