Monday, February 27, 2012

Pancake dazzle-Love it!!

I'm certain the vast majority of our society loves pancakes; I included. But, I had to find a pancake mix that was vegan friendly and packed with goodness. Until I begin to make my own, Red Bob's Mill Organic 7 grain pancake mix is the best thing since stoves were created.

I do not have this breakfast treat; yes it's a treat often because I find myself having it for a minimum of 2 days straight. It's never eaten without fresh fruit, raw nuts and organic maple syrup. You've got to try his line of products which includes gluten free. Finding and loving a long-term company known for top quality is very important. I went online to research whether it was cheaper but quickly discovered it wasn't; however, I got introduced to several dozen products that all can be incorporated into my lifestyle. A few that stood were the bread mix, cake mix and various grains to name a few. Just knowing I have a trusted vegan friendly product in the event I want a "regular" staple is key. Naturally, I'm most happy when I eat pancakes for breakfast. And of course, it is always enjoyed with some kind of hot tea.


So, what breakfast food makes you happy?

4 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! Where do you find your mixes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela, thanks for stopping by, commenting and joining the nutty movement (wink). I get mines from Big Lots (believe or not) and for a cheaper price that Walmarts. His entire line was right in front of the registers a few weeks ago; you may also find a few in one of the aisle's also. I go to the University store in the Home Depot shopping area. Let me know how you like them (about 3.50 a bag).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the best Ms. S. I'm in the best mood until it finishes, of course. Lol

    ReplyDelete