Thursday, July 26, 2012

First run in my new Brooks..

I decided to test out my first pair of Brooks during my Thursday AM workout. 
Exercise: 3 mi run; 200 abs; 100 push-ups; 300 jumping jacks.
It was very hot and humid after 5:30 am; hence my soaked body after a 3 mile run. My shoes are one full size bigger than what I would normally wear so it will take some getting use to. My mizuno's were a size nine but the  fitologist suggested I got up to a 9.5 due to my longer runs. They felt okay for the first run and strength training session. I'll see how they hold up on my long run this coming Saturday. My day ended with some laps and drills in the pool with my swim coach. I really enjoy cross training. 

1 comment:

  1. So far so good with the Brooks huh? That's great. Hopefully they stand the test with your long runs goo. Good work out!

    ReplyDelete