Sunday, April 22, 2012

April 15-21st Fitness Recap

Sun: 2 hour swim session
Mon: 70 weight training
Tues: 45 min swim practice
Wed: 65 min weight training
Thurs: 60 min swim session (am)
Thurs: 40 mins swim session (pm)
Fri:     70 mins weight & cross fit training
Sat:    75 min bike assessment & 1.8 mile walk

*And after all of that, I intentionally omitted running and I'm glad I did; there was no room for it (really lol). The upcoming week will have biking and running added to the above madness.

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! And to think I couldn't get in my measly 3 runs. LOL. Be sure to give you body rest. Don't want you burning out before your tri. That's quite a schedule. Way to stay committed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ms. S!! I will do my best to get in weekly rest (somewhere and somehow).

    ReplyDelete