Friday, May 18, 2012

Fitness Recap May 6-12


Sun:   2 hour swim session
Mon:  60 min weight training
Tues:  0 min
Wed:  30 min treadmill/stair climber
Thurs: 70 min run at BWI
Fri:     129 mins walked the National Mall and Monument Park
Sat:     0 min


Since last Saturday was the first day getting back to exercising, I opted not to push myself too much in the gym or on the pavement especially with vacation from Wednesday through Sunday. Shoot nobody likes to be sore and or sick on vacation. I'm proned to be sore with all my morning weight training so I only weight trained on Monday morning. Surprisingly, Thursday's run was great. As of my April 14th race, I decided to put running on the back burner while trying to fit in more swimming and was happy to feel strong on my run. The best part of running at the airport (my hotel was about a half mile from the terminal) was having employees tell me they started running as I came on their premises with a big smile on my face. It was my most memorable run to date.

Who would have thought running throughout an airport would be so much fun???

No comments:

Post a Comment