Friday, December 30, 2011

Create what you envision "sometimes"!!!

Creativity is personal in every sense; when things you desire are not within reach, I say create it. I was sick and tired of the cold weather before the official day of winter arrived. I longed for some sunshine and warmth being a native of the Caribbean so something had to give. The Charlotte weather dipped below freezing several times this autumn season so I had to get creative quickly. With plenty of vacation days hoarded throughout the year, I just needed to find the right warm location to expel of them. Due to the cost of travels during the holiday season and finding a last minute ticket at a reasonable price, I settled with driving to South Florida for at least a week. The drive down wasn't too bad as my novel on disk kept my company wee into the morning hours. 

My youngest sister lives here so I love these kinds of vacations. With my car in tote, I'm able to explore any and everywhere while constantly recreating what I envisioned before beginning my vacation. So far it has gone great, swimming at Ft. Lauderdale beach, spa pedicure, napping on the beach, two hour massage, great food and company at a few restaurants, warm outdoor workouts, water shows and the list goes on....

It's official; creating what I desire and need is up to me. 

~~~What have you created for yourself lately?

3 comments:

  1. I can report my eight day vacation to South Florida will go down in my history book. I'm thanking God for a safe return from a 9.5 hour road trip back home. I really miss being there yet it's nice to be back at home. Now it is time to find employment there so that vacation can become a reality.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post EV!!! I am definitely on board to creating my life the way I see it!! I'm so excited for 2012 so I can put all my dreams and desires in action and it starts now! Glad you had a good time. Sounds like it was quite the adventure. Happy job hunting!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Ms. S!!!! I'm also excited about 2012; God allowed us the opportunity to see a new month, new day and a new year!!!

    ReplyDelete