Sunday, September 18, 2011

Vow to Eliminate......Live & Eat Well

LOVE YOURSELF AND THOSE YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE FOR FEEDING ENOUGH TO KEEP THESE INGREDIENTS OUT OF YOUR MOUTHS. KNOWLEDGE IS ONLY POWERFUL WHEN APPLIED :)!

Checkout the link below for an in-depth look at all the adverse affects of eating these ingredients.
http://www.earthfare.com/EarthFareVersion2/Home/What-You-Eat/Food-Philosophy


NO artificial fats or artificial trans fats

NO High-Fructose Corn Syrup

NO Artificial Colors

NO Artificial Flavors

NO Artificial Preservatives

NO Artificial Sweeteners

NO Antibiotics or Synthetic Growth Hormones in our Fresh Meat or Dairy

NO bleached or bromated flour
 

2 comments:

  1. With all the potential side effects, I'm baffled why these ingredients are widely used in so many of our most basic foods; such as bread which is consumed by millions of Americans several times a day. I conclude it is up to us to make the ultimate decision on what we eat when we know what's really in our food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm going to have to e-mail you and get a brief description of what you eat. I've cut out soooo much out of my diet, but a lot of things that I still eat contains a a lot of those ingredients. ie. high fructose corn syrup. potassium sorbate and so much more! I just printed out the list. My guess is just no more processed food period?!

    ReplyDelete