Sunday, January 15, 2012

Connecting: showing our hearts strings;)!

Intentional~~~

A few posts ago I spoke of being intentional and the importance of it; 2012 has already given me the opportunity to do just that for others. I've had the pleasure of celebrating with two wonderful ladies during milestone "Earth days". The ladies were overwhelmed with joy to have others value them enough to throw an intimate 30 th and 40 th surprise party. Yes, I could have found many other things to do with my time, but understanding the art of being intentional helped me see and feel the urgency to connect with them. It was simply wonderful to connect with another while exposing my hearts strings. The experiences were joyous and full of goodness. The ladies totally appreciated everyone's company and the connection was rich. Memories created are priceless.

 In 2012, I've vowed to be more intentional and thus far its reaping me sweet hearty melody.

Are you willing to show your heart strings in 2012?

1 comment:

  1. Memories are priceless indeed. And the simple things bring the most joy, I've found.

    ReplyDelete